Herpeset relieves symptoms such as pain, itching, burning and swelling, which are direct results of oral and genital herpes HSV-1 and HSV-2.
Signs and symptoms of Genital Herpes:
- One or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum
- The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take 2-4 weeks to heal the first time they occur
- Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak
- Although the infection can stay in the body indefinitely, the number of outbreaks tends to decrease over a period of years
- Genital Herpes is contagious, embarrassing, and outbreaks can last a very long time
Herpeset is an all-natural relief formula specifically designed to combat the symptoms of genital herpes!
The ingredients used in Herpeset have been used by homeopaths for years to treat a variety of symptoms associated with both oral herpes and genital herpes.
Begin Herpeset today to stop the pain and anguish of oral and genital herpes!
Adults and children over 12: spray twice under tongue up to three times a day.
Children under 12: consult a doctor before use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
*Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children.
1- How is Herpeset different than other formulas?
Herpeset is absorbed quickly into the blood vessels under the tongue, bypassing the digestive tract, which can slow the absorption of orally administered products. The sublingual application of Herpeset is designed to speed delivery of ingredients to combat your symptoms so you can feel better quickly—and resume your normal activities sooner.
2- What are genital herpes?
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex viruses type 1: HSV-1 or type 2: HSV-2. Most genital herpes can be caused by HSV-2.
3- Do I need a prescription?
With Herpeset, you can get relief from genital herpes symptoms without a doctors prescription. If you have any medical questions regarding any of our products please consult your physician or doctor for professional advice.
4- What is the recommended dosage for this product?
Once you receive the product you will be able to read the recommended dosage right for your condition. Use as directed.
5- Is there a cure?
Currently, there is no cure. Most individuals have none, or show only minimal signs or symptoms from the HSV-1 or HSV-2 infections.
- Apis mellifica 3X: Formulated from honeybees, Apis mellifica relieves burning, stinging pain and fluid retention, and has been used in homeopathy since its discovery as a remedy in 1835, by Rev. Brauns, in Thuringia, Germany.
- Arsenicum Album (Metallic Arsenic) 200C: Treats skin infections, boils, burns with blisters, asthma & even anxiety disorders.
- Baptista Tinctoria (Wild Indigo) 3X: Effective against the inflammation of mouth ulcers, particularly when combined with Echinacea.
- Capsicum (Cayenne Pepper) 6X: Listed on the FDA's GRAS List of Safe Foods, Capsicum is a powerful pain killer and reduces inflammation.
- Dulcamara (Woody Nightshade) 30X: Also called 'Bittersweet', Dulcamara is a woody shrub found in hedgerows and along the edge of wooded areas across America and England. Once prescribed in the late 1850s as a diuretic, and as far back as the thirteenth century for rheumatism, all types of inflammations and as a good general tonic, Dulcamara is effective against intense itching on moist eruptions around the face and genitals.
- Echinacea Augustifolia (Purple Cone Flower) 3X: Native to eastern and central Northern America, Echinacea's purple, daisy-like flowers are a staple in many perennial gardens today. The Plains Indians used its rhizomes for various purposes. It eases stinging and redness of eruptions on the skin.
- Nitricum Acidum (Nitric Acid) 200X: Treats cracking and bleeding sores along mucous membranes. Used to dry up oozing sores and to arrest spread of lesions. Also helps with burning, stinging, itching and pain.
- Pyrogenium 200C: A mixture of sepsin and glycerine, Pyrogenium speeds healing of abscesses, ulcers, and other outward manifestations.
- Rhus Toxicondendron (Poison Oak) 200C: Also known as mercury vine or poison vine, poison oak and its kissing cousin, poison ivy, can be found all over North America in woodland areas. A main constituent of the plant is toxicodendric acid. The oil is poisonous when it comes in contact with the skin, causing an itchy red rash that forms blisters. It is used to reduce itching of the very conditions it causes in the wild poison ivy and poison oak blisters. It is also effective against hives, shingles rashes and all types of itchy eruptions.
- Herpeset Inactive Ingredients: Organic alcohol 20% The ingredients in Herpeset are preserved with organic corn alcohol to insure against the possibility of ingesting herbicides, pesticides or genetically modified organisms. It also eliminates any potential allergic responses to wheat.
Inactive Ingredients: Organic alcohol 20%
This product serves as a replacement for any of the following products:
|Dermisil for warts
|Dermisil H-Formula for Herpes
|Herpecin-L Cold Sore Lip Balm with SPF 30 Sunscreen
|Immunal Kit discontinued, replace with DERMISIL
|Medavir Prevents Genital Herpes Outbreaks